Thursday, June 4, 2009

Up and running...finally!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these posted!  I was having technical issues!  We have had a lot going on since I last posted pictures...I'll try catching you up on everything.
Christian came running into the kitchen and told me Ruthie had fallen asleep with a book on her face.   This is what I found in the living room. 
That same week Miss Brielle decided to fall asleep while watch cartoons...
I got these of the boys and Ruth one morning before school..
Before school got out Micah had mini-track meet he was in.He was pretty excited about it, and even more excited to be running a relay with the bigger kids (2nd graders) because they didn't have enough runners and he was the fastest in his class.
Long jump!
Basketball
I planted a garden this year and had three great helpers!  Christian, Gabby, and Micah  It looks great and we hope to be feast soon!  Christian checks eveyday to see if we have veggies. :)
These next batch of pictures are ones I snapped of the kids.  I really like all the ones of the girls.
It's a loving choke-hold...I promise.
Shut your mouth when you're talking to me!
Best friends!
These were taken at Marilyn's house (Brad's great-aunt).  Joshua graduated from high school so we had a family get together.  It was great getting to meet more family and getting caught up with Sue and Marilyn.
Ruthie singing in the yard.
Joshua (the graduate) and the kids
Marilyn and Jerry (Brad's 2nd cousin)
A wrestling match broke out in the backyard, so of course at some point Brad had to join in.  Josh gave him a run for his money.
The fellow on the ground is Josh's older brother, Joseph
The whole family!!
My grandparents were in town for my cousin's gradution.  They hadn't been here in a year so quite a lot had changed!
4 generations!

No comments: