Friday, June 5, 2009

An add on...

I forgot I still had these pictures in my camera. These are from Crystal's graduation party.  Of course I failed to get a picture of Crystal, but I got some great ones of the kids, great-grammie and great-grandpa.
Ruthie and Grandpa Burt really liked snuggling.
Me, my grandparents, and the girls
Great-grammie and the girls
For Christian's birthday my mom got him a two man tent.  Last night the boys told us they wanted to camp out in the backyard.  Brad and I thought for sure that they would get scared and come in at some point in the night.  They are a lot more brave than we gave them credit for.  They were asleep by 11:00pm and didn't get up till 8:00am!  Both said they never got nervous.  I was very proud, and sleep deprived because of course I worried about it more than they did.  They are now asking me if they can sleep out there again tonight...storms in the forecast so we'll see, but I have a feeling there will be a lot of backyard camping this summer.
Proud campers!
Perfect size!
Goofy boys.

No comments: