Friday, June 12, 2009

A little time.

The kids are eating lunch so I have a little time for some actual word blogging and not just pictures. We seem to be so busy lately and yet at the same time I feel like I get nothing done, it can be a little defeating at times. :)

Today is Brielle's birthday, she's two and I'm feeling like she can't be that old, and at the same time that she's been with us always. Brad stopped at home for lunch and brought her a My Little Pony doll. Upon recieving it she said: "Ooooo a horehee!" She really likes opening cards and gifts. We are not having a big party for her this year because let's be honest, she doesn't have a clue what's going on, and forgive me, but she won't remember it anyway. I know the boys got way bigger parties at this age, but looking back I probably should have scaled back, well better late than never.
Ok I know she look like a feral child, but it is her birth day and she wanted to "pay" (play) outside.  So she is covered in dirt, but at least I got her nose wiped...kinda.



Tonight we are having a surprise party for Brad's 30th. I think he might know, but he is being gracious and allowing me to think that he doesn't. Either way I'm looking forward to it. I made him a dinosaur cake lovingly titled: "You're old...like a dinosaur".
On a heavier note I am asking for prayers for Brad's cousin.  Out of respect for her privacy I don't want to go into detail, but she has a heavy heart and I know that the Lord is the only one who will be able to restore it.  She is a wonderful, sweet woman and I know that right now she needs prayer warriors.  If you call or e-mail me I will give you her name so you can pray for her by that, but God is pretty big so I'm sure if you said Brad's cousin He would know. :)
I'll update tomorrow with party pictures and stories!!

No comments: