Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brad's surpise party!!

I invited a few friends out to dinner and a birthday party for Brad, of course he knew none of this so it added to my excitment.  I had our friend Dan pick brad up and bring him to the resturant.  Brad had not one clue that we were there. 
Terry & Jay
Monica, baby Macy, and Kami
Jen & John
Susie, Brielle, & Stacey
Kami & Dan (my helper)
Marcus & Amber
After the party we went to La Fiesta for a margarita and adult time.  Brad got the La Fiesta "kool-aid" a very gross, very alcohol filled drink.  He also got a beard of whipped cream. (see below)
Marcus was also included in on the fun!
It was a wonderful evening!  I love celebrating my husband who is a helper with the kids and around the house.  I know that I am not always great at telling him but I do appreciate all he does!

No comments: