Monday, October 13, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend.

This weekend was a great one! On Saturday we woke up to a couple inches of snow and so Micah and Christian got on their snow gear as fast as they could. They were out by 9am! Brad pulled them around with his 4-wheeler while they were on the sled. They had a blast!
The girls and I were inside getting ready to head to Boise. My good friend Gabrielle was throwing a shower for Ruthie and me that evening so I was excited to get there quickly. The shower was so wonderful, and most of my good friends were there. It was so wonderful to be back in Boise, even if it was only for a couple days.
Brielle was very happy to see her Papa! They hung out quite a bit, and Papa doesn't mind one bit. I've posted pictures from the weekend! It was a great one!
I am going in for surgery tomorrow so we'll let you all know how it went!
This was taken in the morning!
All the wonderful ladies and me at the shower!
She's a ham!
Grandma and Ruthie
They love to be goofy together!

No comments: