Saturday, October 4, 2008

A little bit of everything.

Wow! What a week we have had! Wes came and visited, and what blessing that turned out to be. I ended up have a scan done on my gallbladder, and he watched the kids for me. I was also able to get a few naps in because he would take over for me...it was so great having him here! The kids loved having him here too because of course Grandpas are required to play unlimited games of Skip-O.
So I my test results back from my scan and Friday and it turns out that I will have to have my gallbladder removed. This is actually a relief for me because I've been not feeling well for awhile now and that is the reason why. Also Christian is having his tonsils out on Wednesday and I know he is feeling nervous so keep us in your prayers.
The pictures below were taken throughout the week.
Brielle in my old outfit.
Silly Girl!
Ruthie
Mommy and Brielle
Grandpa Wes and Brielle
Warming up before the game.




Go boys go!


Christian was goalie
Big time stuff!



No comments: