Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quick update!

I haven't written in awhile we have been very busy with travel, and Dr. appointments, and farm chores. I never seem to be able to catch up. I think that's the complaint of most mothers everywhere. Brad has been out of town since Sunday, and he won't get back till Thursday. I don't like being a single mom, however it does give me an appreciation for what he does when he is here...like letting nap for hours.

Anyway I had a check-up with my doctor, and I haven't gained any weight in two months...It's wonderful! I have to attribute part of it to Brielle, she makes sure that I am regularly working on my biceps, triceps, gluts...you name it...she's a great trainer. I pray that she handles seeing mommy hold another baby well. She is going through a separation anxiety phase, and it seems to be a wee more dramatic than the boy's. Pray for us that all goes smoothly. :)

Micah also seems to be going through his own kind of phase. He rolls his eyes at me, when I ask him to do something he does it the way he wants to, not the way I want him to, and I've been catching him lying. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the countdown of new baby being here. I don't even think he realizes where his anger is coming from. We are working through it all, but prayers are a must! He's such a great kid and when he pulls attitude I tell him this is not who God created him to be, he usually says: "I know". We are all works in progress.

Christian is doing wonderful. I am attributing that to his brother being in trouble a lot. Christian is enjoying not getting in trouble and has really spurred him to be in his best behavior. Sometimes he likes to remind me of Micah's punishments...just in case I forget. I have to smile, because I too remember the feeling of elation when I was the "good kid". For the record I think I am currently holding that title with my parents. :)

Anyway I'll post pictures soon! Before we know it baby #4 will be here! We can't wait! Pray for us!

No comments: