Saturday, December 5, 2009

6 months later...

Ok it has occurred to me that I have not updated this in waaaaaaaay to long. I would like to say I was out saving lives, but I really wasn't, however technically because I have toddlers I was. I would also like to say that I was becoming a world traveler and taking my kids on culturally enriched excursions, but I wasn't. No I have been putting this off for sometime simply because I have been overwhelmed. So I am going to get caught up from here on out...hopefully.







Christian, Micah, and their best friend Simon.



10 family events since last post:


1. The kids and Dannielle drove to Minnesota to visit GrandPaul, GrAmy and kids.
2. Dannielle and kids drive from Minnesota to Stanley, ND to visit Grandma and Grandpa V.
3. Solberg Family Reunion at Fort Peck
4. Dannielle's Grandpa Reuben (kid's called him Grandpa the Great) went to be with Jesus...bittersweet.
5.Ruthie turned 1!!!
6. Dannielle started school
7. Brad started school on-line
8. Christian started Kindergarten
9. Micah started 2nd grade
10. Thanksgiving in Boise with Grandma and Papa(Vachal)

No comments: