Thursday, September 25, 2008

Snuggle baby and soccer.

I finally got pictures of the boys game. Both of them played so well! The field they are playing on is way too big for them, but they manage. Micah is wearing the yellow socks, and Christian is right in front of the ball in the second picture. While we were there Brielle was sitting on the ground watching the game, and slowly kids started to gather around her. I took a picture of the huddle that ended up surrounding her. She was very entertained by all the kids.

The last picture is of Ruthie in her baby sling. She loves being in there, although Brad and I think she looks terribly uncomfortable. I remind both of us that she was more squished in my belly than in the sling. So Ruth does dishes with me while she's in there. :)





No comments: